Keep your ears toast and warm with our Hayden earmuffs.
• Double Face Sheepskin
• One size fits all
Origin: Designed in Melbourne Australia by Binder Enterprise and Manufactured Overseas. All manufacturing processes and quality control is strictly followed and monitored by Binder Enterprise P/L
* Colours May Vary Between Illustration and Actual Colour
* See size chart to confirm you are selecting the correct size
||Blue, Purple, White
Measure your foot
It is best to measure your foot to get the best fit for your Ugg Boots.
Your bigger barefoot (usually your right) length measured from heel to top of the big toe.
The best way to measure your barefoot is to place your foot heel against the wall. Then with a pencil mark the top of your toe. Make sure that your foot is straight.
View Our Size Chart here
- CLASSIC/CLASSIC FASHIONS/MENS/SLIPPERS: There are no half sizes in our range, thus If you are between sizes and your bigger bare foot measures 24.8cm-25.1cm (eg. ladies AU/US 7.5-8) go DOWN half a size to JUB size 7.
- WOMENS WEDGES/HEELS: Our heels and wedges run true to the size, thus If your bigger bare foot measures 24.8cm-25cm (eg. AU/US 7.5-8) you would need size JUB size 8 for snug feet or size 9 if you prefer a looser fit.
- This footwear is designed to be worn barefooted to maximize the cushioning and warmth of sheepskin.
- Your ugg boots should feel snug at first, the sheepskin will press down molding to the shape of your foot.