No Products in the Cart
*Orders outside of Australia may be subject to local taxes, customs fees or duties. See Shipping section for more information
Please Note: Due to the impact of recent weather events, pandemic, global supply chain disruption and staff shortages, there may be delays in delivering your order.
Covid – 19 update
We are working with Australia post to get your orders to you as quickly as possible, but a range of factors are causing longer-than-usual delivery times.
After your purchase is complete, we will organise for your order to be dispatched as soon as possible. When your order is dispatched you will receive an email from us containing a tracking number with a link to a shipping company website where you can obtain most up to date information regarding the progress of your delivery.
Majority of orders are dispatched within 48 hours if all products ordered are in stock.
If you live in Australian metropolitan areas the transit time is 1-10 working days after dispatch. If you live in Australian rural areas the transit time is 3-15 working days after dispatch. All orders are sent with Australia Post.
For all orders outside of Australia transit times are approximately 5-25 business days after dispatch.
Depending on the destination country, extra time may be required for customs clearance processing.
– Orders sent outside of Australia may be subject to import taxes, customs fees, duties, etc. These fees are outside of our control and are charged by the local customs authorities. These fees are entirely the responsibility of the purchaser. We cannot accept such claims and cannot not be responsible for these costs .
Please contact your local customs office to find out what customs fees and charges are applicable in your country.
– For orders made on weekends and public holidays please allow an extra 2 days for dispatch.
– We start processing your order as soon as you click ‘Buy Now’. This semi-automated process has been developed with the aim of getting your order sent to you as quickly as possible, but this also means that at times we’re unable to make changes to your order, including delivery address, changing colours and sizes or removing items.
– Additional delays of 1-3 working days may occur during the peak period
– For deliveries within Australia, a signature may be required upon receipt of the parcel. If you are not available at your nominated delivery address, the courier will drop your order at the nearest Australia Post for pick up. The courier will leave a note in your mailbox to let you know you have missed a delivery and where you can collect it.
– For deliveries outside of Australia, Koalabi Australia is not responsible for any fees that may be charged by the local customs authorities. These fees are entirely the responsibility of the purchaser.
– Delivery charges are non-refundable unless the order contained faulty items. For more information, please see our Return Policy.
– Once an order is with Australia post the delivery of the item is out of our control.
– A ordered cannot be cancelled once they are dispatched.
– If a item is not received a investigation will be launched with Australia post